Saturday, December 29, 2012

cold hands, even colder arse...

 I recently realized I could just recycle the same two outfits all week and no one would notice. Not because the Koreans don't wear the same outfit numerous days in a row because they most certainly do, but because as of late I wear my coat from the time I leave for work to the time I leave from work. I could probably even go bra-less, but I fear the day I do is the day they will decide to actually use the heat ALL seven hours in ALL of the classrooms, and I'll have to suffer miserably. I have also realized that it is totally possible to drink water all day then not urinate for seven hours. Especially if the toilet seats are so cold inside the unheated, concrete, building that when you sit down you actually forget you have to pee because all you can think about is getting your pants up. Most days I walk in the bathroom (where I might add there is a window that is always open) to see how cold it is, mouth "hell to the naw," and walk out. I suppose the silver lining is that right now the bathroom is the safest place in the whole school because bacteria will never grow in those temperatures.

No comments: