I love starting new journals, almost as much as I love starting new books. They both feel like new beginnings with so much potential. While I almost always make it through the book, I don't always finish my journals. I've a storage bin with 3 or 4 with only have the pages having been wrote on. The only journal I actually finished was when I lived in South Korea, and my senses were on overload, so in order to take it all in, I wrote it all down. Part of the starting a new journal now is because I didn't start a new one when the new year came, as I usually do because there seemed to be a lull in my overall motivation to put anything to paper. I have so many plans for this year, and especially the next six months, so I hope to log them in. More than that though I'm constantly going through ideas for stories or characters in my head that I never write down.
We shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment