Thursday, May 27, 2010

tapping foot

I have so many ideas swirling around on a regular basis for blog posts that in the end I usually just opt out of writing all together. I've set some plans into motion, but I fear I'll jinx myself if I speak of them too soon. I heard or read somewhere: "make plans and the gods laugh." I will say without giving away too much, that I hope to cross that expanse of water known as the Pacific as soon as I can wrap things up around here. I'm anxious though, to get the move on, but I'm trying so hard to "be in the moment." I envy my other half for being far better at this than me. He talks about focus on breath, and all I can think is how I long to be breathless. Breathless from life. with life.

No comments: