first you should know that there is a very popular bar called WA BAR (pronounced wah bah by most).
yesterday a coworker receives a text message from a korean friend and it says
"we are at war now"
my coworker is almost shitting himself, because truth be told, if you are a waegook (foreigner) then this is at least a thought that flits around our sub-conscious, no matter how distant. at least I sometimes allow the question of "what if?" to cross my mind. needless to say to receive a text message from a Korea stating such is enough to send someone into cardiac arrest. so my coworker naturally is like "holy f*#$" and even turns on the tv, hell he's maybe even preparing for the sirens to sound (they practice sirens all the as a precaution). me personally I'd be huddled with my cat under my kitchen cabinet (they are big enough for me to fit inside of).
come to find out his Korean is only telling him that she and some friends are at WA BAR now.
omg, all I have to say is f-in hanguks.
No comments:
Post a Comment